- Personal data is gathered and managed in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. Layer123 endeavours to keep all personal information up to date, and manages appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the personal information we hold.
- If Layer123 holds your contact details, we will use them only for contacting you in connection with any order you have placed, or to inform you of new products, services, special offers, forthcoming events, or other information that we believe will be of professional interest, benefit or value to you.
- Layer123 will not sell or transfer your contact details on to third parties.
- By registering for one of our events, your registration details may be passed on to any organisations sponsoring the event. Layer123 will not pass on your telephone numbers. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish your details to be withheld.
- By registering for one of our events, your registration details may be passed on to associated organisations in order to provide event services, including our selected provider of online networking and our selected accommodation agent. Please email email@example.com if you wish your details to be withheld.
- If Layer123 holds your contact details, you have the right to find out what those details are, to have your details updated or corrected, or to have them removed from our database. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the unsubscribe link in any communication we send you, and your request will be actioned upon receipt.
- By attending one of our events, your photograph may be taken and recognisable images subsequently used in public descriptions of the event. Layer123 will only use your image in the context of the event in which it was taken. If a photographer is present at one of our events, this will be announced to delegates. If you do not wish your image to be used in this way, please email email@example.com
- EU e-Privacy Directive for Cookies. The Layer123 website uses only cookies of Category 1 (strictly necessary) and Category 2 (performance) which are anonymous and aggregated - no personal data is stored or tracked. Category 3 (functionality) and Category 4 (targeting or advertising) cookies are not used. An opt-in message will be presented to you when accessing the website; by using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.