NFV+SDN Carrier Evolution in Silicon Valley
NFV World Congress was founded in 2014 by a group of visionary and senior carrier leaders, in order to form a centre of gravity for the rapidly emerging NFV industry, and provide the right forum to accelerate innovation and support ecosystem growth. Over 1,000 delegates attending the launch event in spring 2015, growing to over 1,300 delegates in 2016, along with 50+ exhibitors and over 20 live demos.
As new commercial applications and services are launched and deployed - such as SD-WAN - 2017 will see important advances in NFV+SDN+MANO. There is no let-up in the pace of innovation, with NFV now forming the cornerstone of telecom network and business transformation.
In a commercial setting, the complete ecosystem is coming together again in May to advance the market, to demonstrate a critical mass of progress, and to show just what NFV+SDN can deliver to carriers and their customers.
Truly neutral – with no hidden agenda – NFV World Congress is the principal platform for the industry to showcase applied innovation for production networks, as opposed to blue-sky research.
Plan to meet 1,500 colleagues, leaders and activists at this centre of gravity in San Jose for the NFV+SDN+MANO network ecosystem.
NEW - NFV World Marketplace - a unique multi-vendor, multi-modal platform to showcase the reality of NFV. Find out how the industry is working together to offer commercial solutions.
The NFV World Congress is established as the principal opportunity to examine developments from the market leaders, debate the issues with the thought leaders and see at first-hand the reality of NFV and SDN - and promises to be another milestone occasion for the whole market.
10 Benefits of participation:
1. Meet the industry leaders driving change with NFV at North America’s principal knowledge exchange for the Carrier NFV, SDN & MANO marketplace
2. Learn from the many carrier keynotes within the most senior NFV industry agenda
3. Exchange and expand your own knowledge - meet like-minded experts and ambitious, forward looking professionals in your industry
4. Engage with carrier innovation leaders and develop a clearer understanding of the significance of current innovation in technology, applications and standards
5. Discover what’s going on in the industry and where it’s heading - meet all the analysts as they moderate and share insights throughout the agenda – over 37 senior analysts attended and participated in San Jose in 2016
6. Experience the latest NFV advances from 50+ solution vendors on the EXPO floor by following the NFV Demo Trail - now featuring the NFV World Marketplace
7. Get to grips with the most influential innovation initiatives and identify new opportunities, by attending aligned sessions, including NFV Management, (new this year) NFV Security and Next Generation Protocol Forum
8. Focus your time on face to face meetings and use Layer123's unique on-demand video service to catch up on all the presentations when you get home
9. Share valuable resources and new information and contacts with your colleagues back in the office – access speaker presentation materials and view on-demand video presentations after the event
10. Reserve your place now without cancellation fees www.layer123.com/nfv-reserve Secure your hotel reservation early using the online reservation service at the congress rate www.layer123.com/nfv-venue
Book your diaries - and we hope to see you there!
(please note: NFV Forum @SDN NFV World Congress continues in an expanded form, this October in Europe)