Recognise – Celebrate – Inspire
The Industry’s Premier Awards for Global Leadership & Achievement
1. Is there any cost to enter the awards? No. Submissions are free
2. Do I have to be a sponsor to enter the awards? No. Any organisation can enter.
3. Do I have to buy a seat at the awards to receive an award? Yes, you will need to be present at the awards to receive an award
4. Can I nominate a 3rd party to pick up an award? No. Awards will not be pre-announced
5. Can I nominate a customer? Yes. You can nominate any 3rd party or organisation
6. Can I make more than one nomination? Yes. Please send a separate completed online form for each nomination
7. How will the information I submit be used? It will be shared with the judges with the sole purpose of judging the awards. The only aspect that will be made public, if you are shortlisted, is the Public Synopsis in the awards submission form
8. Can we submit under Non Disclosure Agreement? Yes. We are happy to sign your NDA – which will also bind our judges. However, judges are aware that all information is under embargo
9. When is the deadline for nominations? 10th August
10. Is there any flexibility in the deadline? Not really, although we will try to be flexible. We need to ensure ample time for the judges to go through the nominations – as we expect 50-80 in total
11. How many nominations do you expect? 50–80
12. Has X or Y company submitted or been nominated? I’m afraid we are not able to share information relating to other organisation’s nominations
13. Who is judging the awards? You can see the judges on the website here. They are all well known industry analysts.
14. If we sponsor the awards, will we be short listed? There is no connection between sponsorship and short listing
15. When will we find out whether we are shortlisted? The shortlist will be announced well in advance of the World Congress
16. Where will the awards be presented? The awards will be presented during the World Congress at Den Haag, a venue closeby to the World Forum.
17. What do we get if we win? Winners receive a trophy; a pro video clip of your receiving the award including a short interview for social media distribution; a winners banner for your website; listing in a press release of winners widely distributed by Layer123 and its partners
18. What do I get if I’m shortlisted? You will receive a shortlisted banner for use on your website and your shortlisted entry will be included in the shortlist email promotion by Layer123 and its partners
19. What does it cost for seats and how do I book? All details here
20. Is sponsorship available? Yes, more details here
21. Is there a dress code for the Gala Dinner? The dress code is Business Formal or Black Tie. Please join Layer123 in creative black tie and dressy wear, or simply dress up smart!
>> Please find the NetTA Guidelines, Rules and Procedures here