A growing audience: 200+ delegates again in 2014, including the active participation of the industry’s top analysts - means that Layer123's Packet Microwave & Mobile Backhaul is firmly established as Europe’s premier knowledge exchange for senior professionals responsible for determining strategic planning and procurement decisions in transmission networks for mobile operators.
As the principal and only event to serve the specialist Microwave industry, the agenda offers unparalleled coverage in both technical detail and business focus. With its increasing scale, the agenda was expanded successfully by Layer123 and its partners in 2013 to address a broader group of backhaul challenges, technologies and new architectures, looking forward to the impact of 5G and SDN.
Now with the support of key industry partners - including the launch of the mmWave Transmission Forum at the conference in September 2014 - the industry's principal knowledge exchange continues to build on its growing industry profile to support operators as they make important choices in the build-out of Next-Gen mobile backhaul infrastructure, as well as exploiting new solutions and managing most efficiently the rising tide of new applications traffic.
Many service providers are in the process of regenerating their Backhaul infrastructure as LTE rollout accelerates and the industry looks ahead to 5G, carefully evaluating the real cost of capacity provided by various architectures, technologies and solutions. This is your opportunity to join a unique meeting of senior decision makers and benefit from their experiences and expertise as together, you address the challenges and consider the business case for new Packet Microwave as one of the most cost-effective and rapid-deployment solutions for mobile backhaul.
Join your peers - experts in Microwave technology and Mobile Backhaul solutions, senior strategists and planners from service providers - and the main Microwave and Backhaul systems and solutions vendors in Europe in September 2015, and find out how innovation in technology, architecture, solutions and spectrum can help you to:
- Deploy and Grow LTE - with a substantial increase in capacity driving innovation in mobile backhaul technologies and architectures, find out how operators and vendors are developing and deploying innovative solutions to maximise mobile broadband performance, while keeping a lid on networking costs
- Evaluate Small Cell Backhaul - share practical experiences with carriers deploying Small Cells and learn more about the new Microwave options for backhaul - E-Band, 80GHz, and more
- Smooth the evolution from TDM to Packet Backhaul - share experiences with carriers who are in the process of evolving their backhaul networks and discover new tools to increase manageability and bandwidth efficiency in packet networks
- Deliver new applications - network extension, Rural Broadband (fixed replacement), Small Cell backhaul, private networks, campus networks, difficult terrain, rapid deployment
- Protect your investment - gain the depth of insight necessary to develop the optimal roadmap for your existing backhaul network
- Differentiate your business proposition - be the first to hear about the new architectures, technologies and solutions that you can use to deliver unique value propositions to your customers
- Keep an eye on future developments - understand the potential impact of 5G, Fronthaul, C-RAN, SDN and other innovation
Expect a uniquely specialist and expert speaking panel offering high quality presentations, insightful debate, structured small group discussion and live demos, as the industry adapts to today's needs for high capacity combined with high availability Microwave, copper and fibre-based backhaul solutions.
Operators, Regulators and Industry Analysts - take an active role in one of the Knowledge Exchange debates and attend the event as a guest of Layer123!
Contact us for details of speaking and sponsorship here
ETSI mWT ISG Meeting #3 Information
The ETSI mWT ISG will hold a two day meeting at the Grange City Hotel, 24th and 25th September 2015, directly following Packet Microwave & Mobile Backhaul. If you would like to attend, please register here (A fee applies to cover meeting expenses. Please note: this meeting is organised by the ETSI mWT ISG).